- Make yourself and your staff
available for questions and meetings during the project's ramp-up period
(usually the first few weeks).
- Invest time upfront in scoping
the project, working out a detailed outline, and setting up a schedule
you can meet.
- Have experts install the necessary software/hardware
as soon as possible.
- Respond to questions within 24 hours.
- Review materials promptly and thoroughly. Changes
are always cheaper and easier to make earlier in the development cycle.
- Have reviewers meet to consolidate their feedback
and resolve any differences of opinion.
- Return only one set of review comments.
- Give one person the power to make final decisions
about content and format.
- Send copies of all emails and documents that describe
recent or future changes to the product.
- Be realistic about the time demands on you and